Monday, April 7, 2008

Sneaking Up on Me

I'm not sure why, but lately I've had a hankering for a heeled sneaker.

No, not like this....



And, no, I don't want to be like Posh, although these are closer...



I'm kind of more in the mood for something like these wedge-y sneakers from Office.




I don't know what I would wear them with but I still think they are really cute with their snappy colors and small lace-up bows. I like these the best but their are some other cute options out there too.



I liked these simpler canvas options from Nine West ever since Queen Michelle on Kingdom of Style shared them with us.



Keds have quite a few options including these two. Even though I find them pricey for Keds.


The green one, Bliss, is also available in black and the red mary jane is here.



I've been discovering some cute shoes from Sugar too. This pink and purple floral option is just one of the many that their Betsey Cat style comes in.



I like the aqua floral too, but they do have a really cute polka dot version too.




I think I like them because they are a girlier version of the Converse, which I also like. Maybe I'll get a pair of the Sugar ones to wear with a jeans skirt or something.

No comments: