Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Store Focus: Simply Soles

I wanted to share with everyone a new online shoe store that I have recently found. SimplySoles.com, based out of Washington D.C. carries a number of great hard-to-find shoe designers as well as purses and accessories.



The founder, Kassie, is a new friend and I'm so excited for her and her company! I'm working with her to share the gorgeous shoes she carries so you'll probably see them on here from time to time. The good thing is I'm sure you won't mind because they are just so stylish.



Like these peep-toes from lillybee. I'm totally digging the cross-strap peep-toe and the oversized stitching. I would wear them with my dressy denim pencil skirt and a tight black top or maybe my vintage red trench.



Kassie's site features bios on each of the designer's she carries and has great customer service with free exchanges and returns. She's also teamed up with Suited for Change. When you order from SimplySoles and donate a pair of shoes in return, you'll get 10% off your next order. How great is that?

So check them out!

Luv,
Poochie

No comments: