Friday, June 6, 2008

Ensemble du Jour

The Outfit
I really need to take a picture of the actual cardigan I wore in the outfit. It's from target and buttons up to a crew neck but it has two panels of black lace applied to the front and is just gorgeous. I bought it to wear with a short and shiny silver skirt during the holidays. I wear the top buttons open so it gives a close v-neck.

I paired this with my dark denim pencil skirt and for a bit of edge, my Paraphernalia Anatomica Arm bracelet. I've said it before, but I love the "weirdness" of their pieces.



The Focal Point
My new Louboutins called out for the slim pencil skirt and top. They are sharp!



They're high, yes, but amazingly comfortable and not as slim cut as other Louboutins. I totally could have worn these walking around New York.



And such a cute peep-toe, right?



I did do the stupidest thing while wearing them though. The floor in our office is concrete and near the base of the stairway, has a rather wide seam. Yes, I managed to step right in it and get my heel caught! Aack! It did mess up the patent a bit right near the heel tap. It isn't too bad and you can't really see it, but I know it's there and it just kills me that I was that dumb.

Poor little heels!

No comments: