Friday, August 1, 2008

Imitation = Flattery?

Last year I talked about how pretty I thought these Gucci tailored pumps are. I'd still like to have a pair of these but refrained. I have a lot of white shoes and it's not like black where, for some reason it's easy to justify another pair.



What I like is the classic shape and the chunky heel as well as the cute little strap embellishment.

Well, it took them a year but Target is giving us almost the exact same shape - with just a few changes. And there are four colors to choose from.

I, of course, like the white the best but the black and grey are pretty cute too.










I'm not as sure about the red pair, but at $33 buck I'll probably get them too. If they don't work out I'll just return them at the store.



I think they'll be cute for Fall, especially with tights or knee-socks, and I won't have to worry about them getting wet in the rain.

No comments: