Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fashion Week - Blogger Meet-up

One of the best parts of going to New York for Fashion Week is seeing so many of my favorite people from the online world. Some I've met before and some I had the opportunity to meet for the first time.

That's why when Miss DreamSequins arranged a quick meet-up near the Tents, I was excited to attend.



I totally swiped the above image from her blog post, so check it out to see her coverage.




We even had a bit of impromptu interviewing by Aneta of Bobbin Talk...

I know she did some other videos that are still pending, so I'm going to check back. She was covering shows at the Tents and the IFB event, so be sure to check out her videos.
And to everyone who stopped by, it was so to meet you in person!

3 comments:

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Ohh how sweet to have met up with all those wonderful ladies!! have fun!! :)

Rianna said...

i so want to go to a blog meet! nobody seems to have them in manchester!!
great images on your blog
Rianna Bethany x

Vyque said...

it was great seeing you too! I like the picture of me nomming