Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cat and Mouse with Charlotte Olympia

I'm a fan of a good "theme" shoe.  From mouse flats and kitty print heels, to rainbows or spider webs, I don't mind my feet wearing a bit of whimsy.

Charlotte Olympia seems to be a girl after my own heart.  How can I resist a pair of sweet velvet heels with a kitten face???



I love love love the ears!

Kitty heels and mouse flats... would they get along in my closet?

Charlotte Olympia Velvet Cat Heels - $795 at Bergdorf Goodman. There is also a flats version on CharlotteOlympia.com and a cool red wedge with an ankle strap at Bergdorfs too.

EXTRA CREDIT -

I want to be a smoking hot like these Lady Ninivahs too!!!

Check out these (available by calling the BG shoe salon - 212 872 2750)...

Smokin!


1 comment:

Natasha said...

I like all things cute and cuddly and these kitten pumps are adorable :)