Monday, September 24, 2012

Today's Shoe - Stuart Weitzman Capsize

As you know, I'm a sucker for a good mary jane heel. And when saw this black and white pair on Atlantic Pacific's blog, I went right out and nabbed a pair.



I just bought a B&W tweed pencil skirt from JCrew (well basically, this whole outfit!) and I knew they would be perfect with them.


The best part is that they are now on major sale, down to $140 from $365.  So nab them while you can, especially since Endless.com is being folded into Amazon. Not sure how long the sale price will last.



2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love these! In fact, that whole outfit is fabulous. The mary janes are not in my budget right now though:(

920 said...

I love these captoe shoes in any color! They really can go for any season. Thank God they come in different colors and Stuart Weitzman has them up to a size 11!