Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Ensemble du Jour - Labor Day Dressing

Yesterday we had a lovely day off and spent it trying a new restaurant and leisurley browsing at the nice mall in Charlotte, South Park Mall.

I decided to wear a dress I had not had an opportunity to wear yet - my JCrew sequin stripe dress.  I love the heavier knit and the marine shades of the multi-sized sequins scattered in an ombre pattern.



I paired this with my cobalt Celine Luggage tote - always a handy size to carry.


For shoe, I'd thought about wearing my marine sequin Louboutins but decided to be more neutral and tie in with the color of the creme fabric.  I ended up wearing my lacy Enzo Angiolini Eamaxino peep-toes.


Found a few cute tops for Fall, which I'm eagerly anticipating!

Hurry up cool weather!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great outfit, but how did you ever shop in heels?

Delta said...

You look great, suga, slimmed down, long hair and everything.
What's your secret?

Poochie said...

Jeanie - Thanks! Actually these are not very high heels and we were not shopping for very long. Just sort of browsing - no major "missions"!

Delta - Thanks, sweetie! I have lost some weight but am still "in progress". My husband has as well. Mainly we've just been tracking our calorie intake using the LoseIt! app as a guideline. We've increased our exercise but mainly it's down to eating better, portion awareness and control and cutting out oil as much as possible!

Honey! said...

You look spectacular and I LOVE the outfit! The cobalt with the sequins is perfect and love the choice of shoes! Post more ootd's!